Iconic by Filipe Faísca is responsible for the collection and processing of personal data collected through the use of this website. Committing to respect the privacy of users, ensuring the confidentiality and security of data received, in strict compliance with current legislation, namely Law 67/98 of October 26 and Law 41/2004 of August 18.
The services on this website are made available by Iconic by Filipe Faísca. We undertake to provide all privacy regarding the data you enter here. If you notice any breach of this data security, you may report it by e-mail to email@example.com.
Confidentiality of data
On a contact request or budget proposal basis, the user may be asked to provide personal information. However, the Iconic by Filipe Faísca assumes the total commitment of confidentiality of the same, being:
- Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties without your prior consent;
- None of your personal data will be transmitted to direct marketing companies or other entities using mailing to advertise their services and / or products.
The user using our contact form is consenting and providing the necessary data (personal name, email contact) for the purpose of obtaining a response to the contact made.
By registering your personal data on the website, the user assumes responsibility for their veracity and is expressly and expressly consenting to the Iconic by Filipe Faísca can contact you by email, mail, phone, MMS or SMS for the purposes indicated above.
In order to provide our users with a better personalization of the service provided, the Iconic by Filipe Faísca can use a feature of the browser known as cookie. One cookie consists of a small text file, saved automatically by the user’s computer, in order to store his / her identification whenever he / she re-visits the websites of the Iconic by Filipe Faísca. It is, however, possible for the user to configure his browser in order to prevent the installation of cookies in your computer.
Iconic by Filipe Faísca does not collect personal data through cookies.
Customer / Partner Links
Deletion, Correction and Updating of Personal Data
Each user of the interactive services provided here has the right and the duty to change their personal data, keeping them up to date. You can request this change via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We further inform that data are only deleted when they are no longer under consideration, when they are considered out of date or when requested by the user.
Google Analytics and Adsense
Iconic by Filipe Faísca use Google Analytics for Display services, namely the remarketing feature. This is to show ads to users who have already visited the site.
Iconic by Filipe Faísca uses remarketing to advertise online, which means that users who do not opt-out of the Google Display Network using the above methods may be exposed to ads from Iconic by Filipe Faísca on the Google content network.
Third parties such as Google may display Iconic by Filipe Faísca on websites of your content networks.
Acceptance of Privacy Terms
Alternative Dispute Resolution Body
In the event of a dispute, the user may use an Alternative Dispute Resolution Body, thus choosing the entity according to the area of residence:
- Center of Arbitration of Consumer Conflicts of Lisbon: www.centroarbitragemlisboa.pt
- Center of Arbitration of Conflicts of Consumption of Coimbra: www.centrodearbitragemdecoimbra.com
- Center for Arbitration of Consumer Conflicts of Vale do Ave: www.triave.pt
- Porto Consumption and Arbitration Information Center: www.cicap.pt
- CIAB – Information Center Mediation and Consumer Arbitration: www.ciab.pt
- Information Center, Mediation and Arbitration of Consumer Conflicts of the Algarve: www.consumoalgarve.pt
- CNIACC – National Center for Consumer Conflict Information and Arbitration: www.arbitragemdeconsumo.org
More information available at Portal do Consumidor www.consumidor.pt.